Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Month of Fun

I just want to have infinite fun. Is that so wrong? Well, it might not be very realistic, but that's why we haven't blogged in over a month. We've just been busy living it up. Yachts and champagne! Not. More like bounce houses and fro-yo, but the kind of things 7 year old girls and middle aged women find amusing.

We've communed with nature.
Add caption

I found a four leaf clover!

My daughter found an even bigger four leaf!



Feeling like a "Sam Squantch"





We've gone to festivals.
March of Dimes Walk

At an Easter Festival in MS





Spring Lake Spring Fest


A very rainy Dogwood Festival





Theater, anyone?

Jasmine Guys Harlem Renaissance 

FSU does Hair

Food Lion Kitchen at Southern Women's Expo

Randy Fenoli from "Say Yes to the Dress"





We journeyed to Mississippi to see family.

My sister would kill me if I didn't mention that she is preggo!

My mom-in-law gave me a wreath tutorial.





We  found a little magic.
We finished Prisoner of Azkaban so we celebrated with butter beer and homemade wands.




We nurtured friendships.



NOT PICTURED: We moved to a new apartment, and that was work! School activities: school dance, awards day/performance, Earth Day activities. We have done a lot of crafts at our local libraries. Yesterday, we went to the Indian Festival and made rangoli. But this post is bordering on infinite so I think I'll stop now.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment