Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Most Romantic Place on Earth for $99

Before sexy teenage vampires ruled girls' bookshelves, we had historical romance novels aka corset rippers. Some glistening, Fabio-esque hard body with blowing hair would be locked in embrace with a chesty young lass with blowing hair. Am I on a wild tangent here? Yes. Sort of. The point is: I cut my teeth on this stuff. It totally colored my view of romance. That is why I my vote for Most Romantic Place on Earth doesn't go to Venice or Paris or the rolling hills of Ireland. The most romantic place on earth is Medieval Times.

Glossy-locked gentleman in shining armor sword -fighting, bowing, throwing roses to maidens, sitting astride noble steeds and, at last, winning the hand of the princess. Ahh.. Is it kitschy? Sure, but it's also classic romance!

So I wanted to share with you guys the amazing Valentine's Day package deal at Medieval Times. And maybe hint to my husband a little....


For $99
You'll receive:
Admission for 2
4 course dinner
photo of couple in frame
knights cheering flags
light up rose
a glass of champagne to split
Use Code VDAYWEB15


What are you doing this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment